.

Friday

goodbye florida!

The week has flown by and I'm packing up my [suddenly much heavier] suitcase to return to NYC in just a few hours. It's always bittersweet returning to the real world....I have to pay for my own dinners again?? I can't laze around and watch The View every morning? But, of course, there are many things I'm looking forward to, like...



Well, at least it's going to be a balmy 85 degrees in NYC when I return so I can trick myself into staying in vacation mode for a teensy bit longer.

Talk to you from the Big Apple soon!

1 comment:

Kelly Lauren said...

awww Oscar and I love how you put an everything bagel as if you can't get that just about anywhere? I know, you have your fave place. Speaking of, we have everything bagels here at the house but no cream cheese. TERRIBLE