.

Tuesday

tuesday snoozeday: time for a wake-me-up

Oh, you know how I get on Tuesdays... I really think it's the toughest day of the week. I'm extra tired and cranky! So I figured I'd do a total-out-of-the-ordinary-pick-me-up-post--and is there anything happier than salmon pink and coral-y orange?

Well, yes, actually.. Mixing the two together.






I'm loving this color combination in homes, in nature, and in the wardrobe. I've been testing it out with my plentiful collection of scarves, but I think it's time to go all out and hunt down some bright pink tops to pair with the orange-y origami skirt hiding in my closet.

What do you think? Is it too creamsicle for your taste [yum!], or just right for the season?

7 comments:

Fifth Sparrow said...

I love the two colours together, then again, I usually end up loving any colours that "should" clash! It's so pretty and cheerful though!

kacedilla said...

I love it! It reminds me of summer, specifically the push-ups popsicles that are orange and raspberry mixed. Mmm!

Mackenzie {Design Darling} said...

pink and orange... i'm thinking of using these colors with khaki in my new bedroom! thanks so much for the inspiration overload :)

size too small said...

i love it too. i've been really into peach lately. this is lovely.

Elizabeth said...

Definitely just right...now I want a creamsicle :)

Marla Singer said...

ahh i just knew it! thank you, love <33

Carmen said...

Thank you so much for featuring me, and so sorry it has take me this long to have a look! I really haven't checked my chictopia in a long time! I must say you have a lovely blog too while I'm here :)

Carmen Ri.