.

Monday

monday funday: peekaboo!

I have a new addiction brewing after stumbling across Trendy Crew last night [eek!], but what I really wanted to talk about is a new trend I've been eyeing. The beginning of summer is prompting lots of playful peekaboos. I see it as an evolution of the playful bare/not-bare sock/stocking trend:




It's actually something I started to think about a few weeks ago when I saw this photo on Chictopia:

And the evidence is quickly mounting...




I particularly like the mesh bottom of the skirt, or the long-sleeved T under a blazer--what a way to sneak in some almost-too-naughty-peeks at work!

5. & on. trendycrew

3 comments:

Sybil said...

oohh yes! i love the peekaboo trend too!! it's so discreetly sexy!! :D

Animated Confessions

Lenne said...

I think you've picked great examples of the trend! Personally I love high socks + shorts best :D

alison (semi-fab lane) said...

the first image is so cute! i just don't know how i would feel seeing it in real life? some things look are just better in an ad, no? too cute though...