I finally got the new laptop I've mentioned a few times--though I'm still trying to work out the kinks [like, why is the battery draining when it's not even open? Why are these keys so damn stiff?]. But anyway, the idea was to get a new, light weight, all-mine laptop and I'd be able to go to cafes and blog my little heart away....clearly this has not gone exactly according to plan.
However, I'm trying to change that! So today, as I set up all my fashionable bookmarks, I saw this front-page headline on Style.com: A NEW START: ten ways to freshen up your wardrobe come spring
I'm sorry, but it's the beginning of FALL! Glorious, leaf-changing, layer-worthy fall. We've been waiting and waiting for it and [though the weather continues to be a little nutty] it's kind of finally here! So excuse me if I want to dismiss the latest spring shows and instead think about bundling up, and all the wonderful ways in which we can do it. So, here is what I'd like to replace that post with:
BUNDLE UP: ten items you need to stay cozy for fall
1. a totally impractical outerwear piece, like the capeallen company
2. maxi dressing -- skirts, dresses..wild young heart
3. a little bit of [faux]fur
5. wear-with-anything-anywhere desert boot wedges
6. a touch of velvet
7. a slouchy cozy scarf
8. almost-unsuitable for work sweatpant trousers
9. a killer sock & stocking collection to continue skirts and shorts through fall
via mr newton
10. chunky sweaters to be worn with casual & sleek bottomsmango
What's on your wish list for the colder months?