.

Saturday

style inspiration: NYFW street shots

It's hard to figure out what I love more about fashion week--the runway shows or the street style shots posted by my favorite photographers! I love seeing how "real" (sometimes hard to consider those that are attending the shows I'm drooling over real, but you know..) people dress, in real weather, in real life (again, eh...)--especially since they are often so in tune they're already flirting with the trends on the runway. Take this look...

via mr newton
I love the maxi dressing for winter that is all over the fall runways right now. But I love even more the absence of black. Dressing in nudes, whites, and greys when the rest of the street is all black is so, so refreshing--something I need to try!

And as for this stylish lady? I love the single splash of color on the hottest accessory from the men's fall shows.

via mr newton

Ok, back to NYFW coverage. What are your favorite shows so far? I'm compulsively clicking and saving. Favorites to come!

2 comments:

Bianca said...

i adore all of the maxi skirt action at fashion week!!


crumpetsandt.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

i want to thank Chief Priest Amros for the great help he render to me after my boyfriend broke up with me. during my search on the internet a came across Chief Priest Amros profile on how he has reunite broken relationship and restore broken marriage, then i decided to contact him to help me get my boyfriend back and after he has cast the for me my boyfriend came back to me within 2days with great joy in my heart i want to thank him and also recommend his great work to everyone looking for help on how to get their ex back you can contact him via his email address holytempleofsolution@hotmail.com or call his mobile number +2347060458342