A three-day weekend is upon us, hallelujah!!!! I'm definitely going to savor this--next week is going to be a long one.
Unlike most New Yorkers, we're spending Memorial Day in the city--my parents decided on a whim to come visit us for a change. That means a weekend of acting like tourists and eating good food. I'm thrilled!
Other than restaurants, we haven't planned too much to do. I'm planning on picking up the latest Timeout NY and NYMag today to figure it out tonight. So far this is what we're thinking...
1. A tour of the apartment [dad has never seen it!] and lunch on our roof
2. Checking out the Eco-Fashion exhibit at the FIT museum [best part? FREE!]
3. Dinner at Chinatown Brasserie
4. Sunday brunch, somewhere sunny and fabulous
5. An afternoon showing of 39 Steps
6. Dinner at Balaboosta
7. Getting a glimpse of the sailors
8. Checking out street fairs--maybe the Greenflea on the UWS
Anyone else have any tips??
Hope you all have an amazing long weekend!!