.

Wednesday

weather gods: i need my fall


Something crazy is going on--the weather is fluctuating in New York between 40 and mid-60's, rainy and so-sunny-I'm-sweating-with-my-holiday-latte. Luckily, Refinery29 showed off more of Mr. Newton's amazing street style photographs last week so I could live vicariously through them when the temperature creeped upwards. My favorites...




I love the unexpected rust color of that overcoat, the playfulness of light, printed scarves paired with a heavy fur, and the continuation of shorts-as-daywear with thick as hell tights. I'm in Florida for the Thanksgiving holiday, but you can bet I'll be mimicking these looks when I return to 40-degree weather again in NYC on Sunday!

4 comments:

and flowers pick themselves said...

i will take that last outfit, please. head to toe.

:)

xo Alison

style-haus said...

fabulous street style post. they all have such great style. my fave outfit is the last one! love everything about her ensemble

http://style-haus.blogspot.com/

Sands said...

That rust colored overcoat is my fave! So chic!

xo
Sands

annie said...

i like the second outfit!
from the coat, the shoes, the scarf

http://anmarkdesign.blogspot.com/